Update added by user Aug 31, 2016
I would invite Corel to contact me please!
Original review posted by user Aug 30, 2016
I have the exact same problem and it's so frustrating.I cannot open any pspimage file without corel pspx9 crashing on me.
I have tried the same avenues and I even left a bad review on their facebook page and they still haven't gotten back to me. I have had this program for years and ever since I purchased the psp x8 and 9, I've had nothing but problems.
I use this program for my job and have invested hundreds of files in this format so I can't simply use another program.I'm pulling out my hair and I'm so stressed I can hardly think anymore!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "Avast's free trial is a scam! (It took a lot of my time to figure out how this scam works). To avoid getting sued by Avast, I stipulate that..."
- "I bought the hearthfire and dawnguard add ons for skyrim on ps3 I've got past the required quest to get dawnguard followers but no dialogue to do that, can't..."
- "I ordered iolo System Mechanics from iolo's secure website for ZAR 387.91. A discount of 50% was indicated without any conditions attached. However, an amount of ZAR 621.27 was deducted..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "I ordered paeking passes to a football game through ticket master spent 48.00 dollars on *** parking. Tucket master sent me multiple messages leading up to the event saying printable..."
- "I have spent over 2 hours trying to contact AT&T customer service today over an order I placed this morning. I made the mistake of wasting about 30 minutes..."
- "Run. I still have reddness and itching even though I have not used the stuff in 2 months..."