I had problems with X8 and I contacted support, He told me download this program that it wouldn't show my personal info (but it did).I asked him why he lied and he said it was the only way to see what the problem was.
I asked for a supervisor he said if he couldn't help he would close the case. I told him if he did not give me a supervisor or refund I would file with BBB, again I got denied. I filed with BBB. Then and only then did Corel say we will give me a level 2 tech support.
I told them I want a refund that I will go with a company that doesn't lie to their customers.
They said they couldn't find my info so they couldn't give me a refund.If they couldn't find my info how did they know my name in the first few emails but then all of a sudden they would entitle the following email dear unknown.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Corel Paintshop Pro X8
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "so i was trying to convert my VSP video file to a AVI file and i got the error File Format Mismatch so i went to customer service to get..."
- "As I was reading the complaints of Maketick I saw that the fraud person himself has commented comment 4 and 5 out of the 7 comments. Actually I was sure..."
- "Can someone please take the initiative to file a suit against these guys? I have evidence that they contacted me, phone records and emails. I believe they hacked all of..."
- "It started on the 3rd of FEB 2016. My bios wouldn't update so I call Asus Tech support. I gave them all my info and for 2hrs. I was put..."
- "I bought a Troy-Bilt 2550 Pressure Washer from Lowes only to have it fail within 2 years of use. I found out Troy Bilt bought and marketed a cheat Briggs..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."