Covington, Virginia
Privacy and Data Security
Usability

I had problems with X8 and I contacted support, He told me download this program that it wouldn't show my personal info (but it did).I asked him why he lied and he said it was the only way to see what the problem was.

I asked for a supervisor he said if he couldn't help he would close the case. I told him if he did not give me a supervisor or refund I would file with BBB, again I got denied. I filed with BBB. Then and only then did Corel say we will give me a level 2 tech support.

I told them I want a refund that I will go with a company that doesn't lie to their customers.

They said they couldn't find my info so they couldn't give me a refund.If they couldn't find my info how did they know my name in the first few emails but then all of a sudden they would entitle the following email dear unknown.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $88. This person is overall dissatisfied with Corel and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about corel paintshop pro x8 at Corel was support, customer service and accountability Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Corel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Corel to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Corel?

Comments

silverfox1944
Morenci, Arizona, United States #1273561

I bought Correl and had to uninstall it almost as soon as I installed it.It messed up my Netflix and other videos.

But, I didn't know that it was Correl that messed it up and I ended up calling my virus protection...

that's another story US Web Technologies ripped me off.I was able to fix my pc by myself after they charged me $700