I had problems with X8 and I contacted support, He told me download this program that it wouldn't show my personal info (but it did).I asked him why he lied and he said it was the only way to see what the problem was.
I asked for a supervisor he said if he couldn't help he would close the case. I told him if he did not give me a supervisor or refund I would file with BBB, again I got denied. I filed with BBB. Then and only then did Corel say we will give me a level 2 tech support.
I told them I want a refund that I will go with a company that doesn't lie to their customers.
They said they couldn't find my info so they couldn't give me a refund.If they couldn't find my info how did they know my name in the first few emails but then all of a sudden they would entitle the following email dear unknown.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Corel Paintshop Pro X8
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Buyer Beware!! You will have to root your phone to use 80% of the features. In order to use any social media tracking, email or browser history the phone must..."
- "I have the exact same problem and it's so frustrating. I cannot open any pspimage file without corel pspx9 crashing on me. I have tried the same avenues..."
- "Ive bought a full premium licence without any validation now on september 28.16 they changed their plan to monthly payment of 30$ a month thats absolutely ridiculous is the a..."
- "It started on the 3rd of FEB 2016. My bios wouldn't update so I call Asus Tech support. I gave them all my info and for 2hrs. I was put..."
- "I bought a Troy-Bilt 2550 Pressure Washer from Lowes only to have it fail within 2 years of use. I found out Troy Bilt bought and marketed a cheat Briggs..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."