1.3
Privacy and Data Security

so i was trying to convert my VSP video file to a AVI file and i got the error File Format Mismatch so i went to customer service to get assistance with the issue and they said to me that VideoStudio Ultimate X6 was made obsolete and they discontinued coverage of the product and to immediately upgrade to the new system. I was furious with them so i ended our conversation abruptly and i will never use Corel again because they screwed me over to where i can no longer convert my videos using their obsolete program. I cannot recommend them due to their terrible customer service.

This person wrote the review because of "item was dropped from being covered by their services" at Corel and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $80 and wants Corel to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, accountability and product was dropped from coverage of corel. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Corel corel video studio ultimate x6 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Corel?

Comments

Amen! I've used Corel's software since PaintShop 3 and have never had problems until now. Whatever happened to good service?