I paid for Studio 21 and tried to download.It would not download successfully.

Stated there was a problem with internet connection. I knew this was not true because I had downloaded other stuff from different vendors earlier in the day. I also ordered and paid with CC on this computer, on the internet. I called Support Number and they said I had to chat for support.

I went to chat and after a few goofy suggestions on fixes inside the software which did not exist on my pc because I never downloaded it! They said they would refer me to email support with a support ticket number because they don't do support through chat?. I got an email from support a few hours later telling me to first quit the app and then rename app folder. I still don't have an app or any folders because it wont download!

I then called and asked for a refund they sent me an email with a link. I went link and they asked for my email or invoice number. I typed in email and it said there was no such email on file?????? They sent me this link in an email!!!!!

I typed in invoice number and they said there no such invoice number on file.

Stay away from this company (Corel)!I was in the computer and application support business for over 3 decades and this is the most negative experience of my life!

Had an Experience with Corel?

Comments