1.2
Usability

How well I know your dilemna!!!I have been using CorelDraw longer than these people have been alive.

There is NO WAY to get to a technical support person via phone. I have had a consistent problem with printing nice pure black. All I can get from them is "it's a problem with your printer". When I e-mail back, "then why does it print FINE from every other application on my computer?", I get NO ANSWER!!!

Might *** frustrating. I started using CorelDraw when it first came out, then to 3.1 and finally to what I consider the best version, 4.0.

Just wish it worked on Windows 10.The product has turned into garbage!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Corel. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Corel to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lousy customer service and trying to get customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Corel and corel technical support for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments