I purchased WP7 update from Cleverbridge Corel 27 hours ago.on line Installation did not work leaving me with no access to documents or capacity to create new ones.

I can access some documents thru word but many are missing. Repeated contacts with technical service has produced assurances they are dealing with situation but no one has contacted me for 25 hours and counting. One tech told me an expert is looking into issue. Internet action is also slowed greatly.

I also cannot get anyone to give me any kind of a time frame to deal with.Supposedly they will contact me by email and I guess it is potluck on whether or not they think they will reach me

This person wrote the review because of "lack of timely response" at Corel. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Corel to "technical support to call me and get this issue resolved".

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of technical support. Author liked the most long term preference for wp product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Corel corel wordperfect office x7 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Corel?

Comments